Auctioneers & Appraisers
3530 Lycoming Creek Rd.
Cogan Station, PA 17728
Like us on Facebook!
Real Estate Only
Real Estate Only
4 Bedroom Cape Cod Home
0.41 Acre Parcel
To settle the Estate of the late Diane Bookmiller, formerly of Wellsboro, PA
Saturday, April 8th, 2017 @ 12:00 PM
To be held on site at
Real Estate Information:
- Owner: The Diane Bookmiller Estate
- Address: 65 American Street / Wellsboro, PA 16901
- County: Tioga
- Municipality: Boro of Wellsboro
- Zoning: Residential
- School District: Wellsboro Area School District
- Approximate Age: 1997
- Parcel # 39-02B00-040-000
- Instrument # 201209803
- Approximate Parcel Size: 0.41 acre
- Approximate Past Year’s Taxes: $5,040
- Approximate Living Area: 2,000 Sq. Ft. L.A.
- Style: Pre-Fab Cape Cod
- Electric: 200amp breakers
- Fuel Source: Public-Natural Gas
- Heat: Hot Water Baseboard
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas Boiler
- Water: Public
- Sewer: Sanitary/Public
- First Floor: Enter front door to foyer with ceramic tile flooring, two coat closets and access to the living room, dining room and the Berber carpeted stairway. Cross into the spacious, carpeted living room to the right of the foyer; the two front windows and the neutral paint colors keep this room light and airy. Access from the back of the room leads to the open eat-in kitchen, dining area & laundry room. The kitchen offers oak cabinetry with granite countertops, kitchen island with chop block top, coordinating Kenmore appliances including side-by-side refrigerator with ice & water in the door, dishwasher and gas top cook stove and easy clean laminate wood floors. The quaint dining area, opposite the kitchen bar, offers access to the hallway with the basement door on the left and bedrooms and bathroom ahead. The carpeted roomy master bedroom has views of the front yard and his & her sliding door closets, the second carpeted bedroom has one closet, built-in wall safe and a view of the back yard. The light & airy first floor bathroom has linoleum flooring, small window, oak base sink vanity with laminate top, mirrored medicine cabinet and standard stand-up shower/tub with coordinating toilet with oak wall cabinet above. The sliding glass doors in the dining room lead to the back deck overlooking the yard and stream below. Door access from the kitchen leads to a large laundry/mudroom with matching Whirlpool washer & dryer, work sink, utility closet and oak cabinets with laminate countertop.
- Second Floor: The stairway in the foyer leads the second 1/2 story to landing at the top with skylights and crawl space storage, a large third bedroom to the left also with skylights, closet with bi-fold doors and two dormer crawl space storage units. Across the landing is the fourth bedroom that mirrors the third with exception of the closet which in this room is a large step-down walk-in with metal storage shelving; with Berber carpet throughout this 1/2 story living area. The large 3/4 bathroom on this floor, with access from the landing, has laminate flooring, corner shower unit and maple cabinetry w/ Corian countertop. This room is also well lit from the skylight and lighted vanity mirror.
- Natural gas fueled hot water baseboard runs throughout the home.
- Basement: A full open basement with concrete floor, Superior Walls, 200 amp electric service box, Smith Natural Gas Boiler, and exterior access door leading to stairs and Bilco doors.
- Garage: Two-bay garage with double Moore-O-Matic XX133 electric garage doors, knotty pine paneling, Empire Comfort Systems electricl wall unit heater and pull down stairs to storage above.
- Outbuilding: Wood sided, shingled roof mini-barn/shed
For Real Estate inquiries contact the Auctioneers at ROAN Inc. (570) 494-0170