Real Estate & Contents
@ 440 Oliver St. Williamsport, PA
2 1/2 Story Home / 54'x126' Parcel / 1,800 Sq. Ft. L.A. / Garage / Public Utilities / Approx 1922 Built / Williamsport Area School District
ANTIQUE & OTHER FURNITURE PIECES
Antique pcs. incl.: Cherry 6-leg drplf. table; Hitchcock-style rush-seat dressing bench; mixed wood Empire/Sheraton 4-drwr. chest; Oak pcs. incl.: chip-carved dresser pntd. white, (2) fancy pressed spindle-back arm rockers pntd. green, serp. 4-drwr. dresser w/ mirror & matching wash stand w/ towel bar, 4pc. dble. bdrm. suite; oak 1-drwr. library table; Sftwd. pcs. incl: 2-dr./2-drwr. jelly cpbd. w/ gallery-top, 1-drwr. writing table pntd. blue, 3-drwr. Vict. dresser, Sheraton antique blanket chest, fancy cottage wash stand w/ splash back, repro. wooden spindle-back bench pntd. black, 1-drwr. wash stand; Mahog. pcs. incl.: Fancy Edison mahog. case upright Disc Phonograph record player w/ crank; serp.-front Federal-style sdbd. & 2-dr./1-drwr. server, French-style liquor cabinet w/ inlaid serp.-front & applied carving, DP-style antique dining ext. table, slat-back settee, DP-style scroll-arm platform rocker, slat-back corner chair; Others pcs. incl.: ‘Lundstrom’ 3-sect. maple stack bookcase, (2) wooden wash benches; chestnut doll cradle; lg. antique wooden hinge-top trunk converted to a jelly cpbd.; (3) antique dome-top trunks (One is sm.); chestnut drplf. writing desk; asst. wooden plank-seat & other side chairs; set (4) plank-seat splat-back side chairs; Vict. walnut side chair (to a parlor suite); (2) wooden pressed back arm rockers pntd. green; chrome Formica-top breakfast table & other pcs.; Modern pcs. incl.: 3pc. rock dble. bdrm. suite & dble. bed frame w/ bookcase hdbd.; repro. pine dry sink & others ...
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
'Concert' wooden case roller organ w/ crank & box of rollers; A few vint. toys incl.: ‘Strauss Mechanical – Ham & Sam The Minstrel Team’ tin toy (o.b.); Marx Diesel-type Electrical Train 5pc. set (o.b.); good asst. 50’s plastic & other dollhouse furniture, clothes, dollhouse, & a few vinyl clothes; asst. plush animals; good asst. vint. board games incl. ‘Spot-A-Car / Auto Bingo’; early ‘Northwind’ steel child’s pull wagon; Antiques & Collectibles incl.: galv. ash tub & coal buckets; early wooden boot jack; broad axe stamped ‘Claxton’;Sm. mercury gl. vase & other colored glass wares; China pcs. incl.: Service of Noritake ‘Fairmont’ dinner china, Imari-ware 10” bowl, hand-ptnd. ‘Vintage’ tankard & tall mug, cabinet vase marked ‘Germany’, etc.; tan pottery mixing bowl; vintage paper store boxes; felt souvenir pennants; Iroquois beaded box; good asst. ladies hankies, a few scarves, gloves & hats asst. walnut & other picture frames; asst. amateur oil pntgs.; 'Handy Breeze' vint. sm. table fan; a couple vint. fishing rods (as-is); vint. bicycle (as-is); stereoptics viewer & cards; sm. vintage ‘Underwood’ portable typewriter; copper wash boiler; blue & white granite wash basin (wear); (2) lg. wooden hinge-top storage boxes; wooden adv. crates incl. lg. “Arbuckle’s Coffee”; wooden folding hanging drying rack; stack of slate shingles; asst. vint. wooden screen door & window frames; Lamps incl.: antique brass oil lamp base; modern metal/brass & other elec. floor & table lamps; Fancy Edison mahog. case upright Disc Phonograph record player w/ case; (3) violins in cases – (2) ‘Copy of A. Stradivarius’ w/ cases & (1) ‘Francois Salzard’; sm. box of roller organ rolls; sm. asst. antique sheet music; lg. asst. 33 &45 RPM record albums; asst. books – cookbooks, set children’s books; pr. Vint. metal wooden base oversized elec. xmas candlesticks & other holiday decors. * MANY ITEMS TO BE SOLD IN BOX LOTS (NIB) & OTHERS ...
1848 CLINTON CO. BED COVERLET / BED QUILTS & SEWING ITEMS
Clinton Co. 4-color full-size bed coverlet signed ‘H.R. Williams & Co. Clinton Co. PA 1848’ w/ (2) signed eagle corners; full-size antique quilt in red & green tulip & vine on white (washed); (2) antique baby quilts (worn); few pcd. quilt tops; A Room of Sewing & related items to incl.: wooden-case/iron-base treadle sewing machine; (4) elec. sewing machines – Riccar, Kenmore & others, (2) dress forms, a ton of material, fabric & threads; yarns, sewing books, etc. ...
Small ammt. of ladies sterling & costume jewelry pcs.: necklaces, bracelets, rings, watches, silver-plate wares, some QVC, HSN & others, Girl Scout related items, etc. * ALL TO BE SOLD BY NUMBERED TRAY LOTS ...
MODERN & HOUSEHOLD ITEMS / TOOLS / AC’S
Panasonic microwave; GE wringer washer; Pyrex & Corning ware sets & pcs.; lg. asst. glass canning jars; asst. kitchen, cook & bake wares; pottery & other flower pots; Lawn & Garden & other tools incl.: asst. lawn & garden long tools; (2) Sears/Craftsman elec. push mowers; steel utility dump cart; reel mower; dated gas-powered chipper/shredder; sm. wood bench lathe; Asst. shop & hand tools – many to be sold in groups, few dated power hand tools, asst. fasteners, hardwares, nails, nuts, bolts, etc.; (2) (NIB) Amcor port. upright air conditioners ...
AUTOMOBILE – 1997 VOLVO 850 base GT Sedan
(* To be sold following Real Estate – Approx. 12:15/12:30 PM *) 1997 Volvo 850 BASE/GT Sedan 4D w/ 2.4L I5 EFI Engine (Sweden) / Current Inspection (10/17) – Only 30,818 orig. miles!
*TO BE OFFERED AT 12:00 NOON – TO BE SOLD AT $36,000 OR MORE – 2 ½ STORY / 1,800 SQ. FT. L.A. / NICE WOODWORK / NATURAL GAS / CLOSE TO MEMORIAL PARK / 2-CAR GARAGE / 54’x126’ CORNER PARCEL / 2% REALTOR PARTICIPATION INVITED
Real Estate Information:
- Owner: Mary E. Kaufman
- Address: 440 Oliver Street, Williamsport, PA 17701
- County: Lycoming
- Municipality: City of Williamsport
- Zoning: R-2, Residential District
- School District: Williamsport Area
- Approximate Age: 1922
- Parcel #: 70-12-215
- Deed Book #: 1098 Pages: 297-298
- Approximate parcel size: 54’ x 126’
- Approximate Living Area: 1,800 Square Feet
- Approximate 2017 Taxes: $2,812
- Style: 2 ½ story, Frame
- First Floor:
- Enter Oak front door with beveled edge plate glass window and a doorbell lead to a living room/ family room with Yellow Pine floor, lighted ceiling fan, Chestnut pillars separate rooms, 3 branch hanging brass light with glass shades and a coat closet and access to kitchen, second floor and a dining room with carpet over Yellow Pine floor, 5 branch brass hanging light, swirled ceilings and access to an eat in kitchen with linoleum, hanging light, wood cupboards and cabinets with raised panel doors, porcelain sink, dry goods closet with pegboard and shelves, Wainscot, 42” General Electric electric stove and access to basement and rear exterior.
- Second Floor:
- Access from living room, Chestnut spindled bannister and stair treads lead to a hallway with Yellow Pine floor and access to a third floor, bedroom with nice wood work, lighted ceiling fan, Yellow Pine floor and a closet, bedroom with Yellow Pine floor, closet, nice woodwork, hanging light and access to a full second floor exterior balcony, bedroom with Yellow Pine floor, closet and overhead lighting, bathroom with linoleum, mirrored medicine cabinet with light above and a linen closet, bedroom with lighted ceiling fan, nice woodwork, Yellow Pine floor and a closet.
- Third Floor:
- Access from hallway, full, walk up, floored, eight windows and lighted.
- Access from kitchen, exterior access from stair landing, shelves, concrete floor, Frigidaire Electric dryer, cupboards, laundry sink, Admiral washing machine, workbench, fluorescent lighting and a gas fired incinerator.
- Electric: 100 Amp Fuse
- Heat: Firewel oil fired forced hot air unit with humidifier and a 275 gallon oil storage tank in basement
- Hot Water Source: A O Smith 30 gallon Natural Gas fired hot water heater
- Water: Public
- Sewer: Public
- Garage: 20’ x 20’ masonry with overhead storage, concrete floor, wired for lights, 4 windows, mandoor, two folding garage doors and an asphalt shingle roof
- Aluminum sided, full front wood porch with pillars and roof, asphalt shingle roof, storm doors and windows, new concrete sidewalks, exterior water source, enclosed wood rear porch with roof.
- Property is graced with Schrubs, English Ivy, Pachysandra, Lilac, Spruce, Rose of Sharon and Larch Trees