Auctioneers & Appraisers
3530 Lycoming Creek Rd.
Cogan Station, PA 17728
Like us on Facebook!
Real Estate & Contents Auction
Real Estate & Contents
@ 440 Oliver St. Williamsport, PA
2 1/2 Story Home / 54'x126' Parcel / 1,800 Sq. Ft. L.A. / Garage / Public Utilities / Approx 1922 Built / Williamsport Area School District
Saturday, April 1st, 2017 @ 10:00 AM
To be held on site at
Real Estate Information:
- Owner: Mary E. Kaufman
- Address: 440 Oliver Street, Williamsport, PA 17701
- County: Lycoming
- Municipality: City of Williamsport
- Zoning: R-2, Residential District
- School District: Williamsport Area
- Approximate Age: 1922
- Parcel #: 70-12-215
- Deed Book #: 1098 Pages: 297-298
- Approximate parcel size: 54’ x 126’
- Approximate Living Area: 1,800 Square Feet
- Approximate 2017 Taxes: $2,812
- Style: 2 ½ story, Frame
- First Floor:
- Enter Oak front door with beveled edge plate glass window and a doorbell lead to a living room/ family room with Yellow Pine floor, lighted ceiling fan, Chestnut pillars separate rooms, 3 branch hanging brass light with glass shades and a coat closet and access to kitchen, second floor and a dining room with carpet over Yellow Pine floor, 5 branch brass hanging light, swirled ceilings and access to an eat in kitchen with linoleum, hanging light, wood cupboards and cabinets with raised panel doors, porcelain sink, dry goods closet with pegboard and shelves, Wainscot, 42” General Electric electric stove and access to basement and rear exterior.
- Second Floor:
- Access from living room, Chestnut spindled bannister and stair treads lead to a hallway with Yellow Pine floor and access to a third floor, bedroom with nice wood work, lighted ceiling fan, Yellow Pine floor and a closet, bedroom with Yellow Pine floor, closet, nice woodwork, hanging light and access to a full second floor exterior balcony, bedroom with Yellow Pine floor, closet and overhead lighting, bathroom with linoleum, mirrored medicine cabinet with light above and a linen closet, bedroom with lighted ceiling fan, nice woodwork, Yellow Pine floor and a closet.
- Third Floor:
- Access from hallway, full, walk up, floored, eight windows and lighted.
- Access from kitchen, exterior access from stair landing, shelves, concrete floor, Frigidaire Electric dryer, cupboards, laundry sink, Admiral washing machine, workbench, fluorescent lighting and a gas fired incinerator.
- Electric: 100 Amp Fuse
- Heat: Firewel oil fired forced hot air unit with humidifier and a 275 gallon oil storage tank in basement
- Hot Water Source: A O Smith 30 gallon Natural Gas fired hot water heater
- Water: Public
- Sewer: Public
- Garage: 20’ x 20’ masonry with overhead storage, concrete floor, wired for lights, 4 windows, mandoor, two folding garage doors and an asphalt shingle roof
- Aluminum sided, full front wood porch with pillars and roof, asphalt shingle roof, storm doors and windows, new concrete sidewalks, exterior water source, enclosed wood rear porch with roof.
- Property is graced with Schrubs, English Ivy, Pachysandra, Lilac, Spruce, Rose of Sharon and Larch Trees